ispCP - Board - Support
Is there anyway to let the domain name directly are OK state? - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Support Area (/forum-30.html)
+--- Forum: Usage (/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: Is there anyway to let the domain name directly are OK state? (/thread-5973.html)

Is there anyway to let the domain name directly are OK state? - luring - 03-08-2009 02:29 PM

I know that reseller can change it to be OK,

but is there anyway to let the domain name directly are OK state?

thx

RE: Is there anyway to let the domain name directly are OK state? - joximu - 03-08-2009 07:49 PM

domain aliases?

you can change the code - but the idea is: if a user adds the domain hotmail.com as domain aliases and its ok immediately the he will receive all mails going via this server which are addressed to @hotmail.com and this is not a good thing.
the reseller should proof if the ordered domain is a valid domain and belongs to the user....

/J

RE: Is there anyway to let the domain name directly are OK state? - luring - 03-08-2009 09:51 PM

oh.
But user sometimes at night to add the domain aliases and hope its ok immediately.

So,How to change the code?

RE: Is there anyway to let the domain name directly are OK state? - joximu - 03-09-2009 07:54 AM

> So,How to change the code?

use a text editor - vi, mcedit or whatever...

search the right file and change the code... :-)

I'd only enable an immediate domain (alias) activation if either you only allow som sort of domains (subdomains of your domain) or do some good checks...

/J

RE: Is there anyway to let the domain name directly are OK state? - luring - 03-09-2009 07:08 PM

(03-09-2009 07:54 AM)joximu Wrote:  > So,How to change the code?

use a text editor - vi, mcedit or whatever...

search the right file and change the code... :-)

I'd only enable an immediate domain (alias) activation if either you only allow som sort of domains (subdomains of your domain) or do some good checks...

/J

thank you .

which file? can you tell me?

RE: Is there anyway to let the domain name directly are OK state? - BeNe - 03-09-2009 07:15 PM

Moved to "Usage" beause THIS IS NO HOWTO!!!

Greez BeNe

RE: Is there anyway to let the domain name directly are OK state? - joximu - 03-09-2009 10:15 PM

(03-09-2009 07:08 PM)luring Wrote:  thank you .

which file? can you tell me?

I don't know - look at the urls in the browser.
The one of the customer (something like /client/domain_alias_add...) the other from the reseller (/reseller/domain_alias... - I don't know by heart)...

RE: Is there anyway to let the domain name directly are OK state? - luring - 03-10-2009 02:10 AM

Smile
thank you all the same