Current time: 06-01-2024, 11:46 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New ispCP user - help with questions....
lschafroth Offline

New ispCP user - help with questions....
I have been looking at DTC and sysCP and DTC was the winner. I however found the help at DTC to be a little sarcastic and not very helpful.

I found DTC has the features I needed but the layout was confusing.

I like the look and feel of ispCP and see a great future in this panel.

I am going to roll this into my production server even though it is not fully ready yet. I currently use CentOS and ISPconfig. This setup is very messy and about half of it actually works.

I would like to add my customers to ispCP and I have a few questions:

How and where do I add their DNS entries such as mx, cname and A records? Even if I have to do it manually from the CLI for now.

How do my users control SPAM from a IMAP client such as Outlook? I see they can do some of it in Squirrelmail but only 1 out of 10 customers use webmail. Can they do a whitelist/blacklist and/or control a SPAM imap folder? I will add custom code if I need to.

I can add the purchase option to my own site as links and forward them from there to PayPal for billing. I can wait for the maturity of ispCP as it looks great!!

Thanks!

Lannie

PS I will be using Debian Etch with ispCP. I have installed the latest nightly build. The install is SO easy.
11-05-2008 06:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New ispCP user - help with questions.... - lschafroth - 11-05-2008 06:05 AM