Current time: 05-18-2024, 06:55 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Error after clean Install
greenie Offline

RE: Error after clean Install
(05-24-2010 12:00 AM)RatS Wrote:  please try to re-run ./ispcp/engine/setup/set-gui-permissions - there is something wrong with your permissions.

was not that... After several trying.. i decided to reinstall on a clean server... My mistake was in php... I didn't corect the php and I used 5.1.3 version.
After upgrade with corect repository I found the page ... but.. now I have new errors.
After i login in Admin panel I see many errors of php function
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/ispcp/gui/admin/index.php on line 129

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/ispcp/gui/admin/index.php on line 129

Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/ispcp/gui/admin/index.php on line 129

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/ispcp/gui/admin/index.php on line 131

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/ispcp/gui/admin/index.php on line 131

Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/ispcp/gui/admin/index.php on line 131

My php version installed by repository automated is php-5.3.2-1.el5.remi.x86_64
on a Centos 5.3 virtual machine
Anybody have a clue?
Thanks...
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2010 12:35 AM by greenie.)
05-25-2010 12:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Error after clean Install - RatS - 05-24-2010, 12:00 AM
RE: Error after clean Install - greenie - 05-25-2010 12:30 AM
RE: Error after clean Install - kroko - 05-26-2010, 08:33 AM
RE: Error after clean Install - kroko - 05-26-2010, 05:59 PM
RE: [SOLVED] Error after clean Install - Nuxwin - 10-06-2010, 04:56 PM