Current time: 05-26-2024, 09:29 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
E-mail, FTP, and SQL Password Changer - Updated
Dolomike Offline

RE: E-mail, FTP, and SQL Password Changer - Updated!
Hi everyone,

I apologize for not getting this done sooner, but things have been a bit busy for me.

Anyway, after looking at some of the requests and how I was going to implement them, I decided to develop a more integrated tool. Although it's not yet completed, I wanted to get some input before I finished everything.

The screenshot below shows you what the GUI looks like. I started with the lostpassword.php file to determine how the PHP code works. The resulting password changer tool functions just like other parts of ispCP.

Some features:
  • Tighly integrated with ispCP - uses templates, translations, and built-in ispCP functions
  • Password changer tool can be enable or disabled through include/ispcp-lib.php
  • Each account type (E-mail, FTP, SQL) can be enabled or disabled through include/ispcp-lib.php
  • Uses ispCP captcha (same as lostpassword.php)
  • Failed attempts will require a retry timer just like a failed login attempt

Most of the GUI is completed. There is a bit of backend work to be done but I don't expect that to take too long since most of it can be taken from my original one.

Let me know what you think and if you have any requests before I finalize the tool. I'll post a ZIP file once I get a functioning version. One of the things I would like to have is the ability to enable/disable the settings in the Admin/Setting page. If anyone wants to help me out with that one, I'll send you the config settings.

Dolomike
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2010 10:27 AM by Dolomike.)
02-26-2010 08:21 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: E-mail, FTP, and SQL Password Changer - Updated! - Dolomike - 02-26-2010 08:21 AM