Current time: 05-16-2024, 04:49 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

setfmode() | ERROR: cannot change permissions of file /home/hosting/mail/virtual/
NIIcK Offline

RE: setfmode() | ERROR: cannot change permissions of file /home/hosting/mail/virtual/
(02-04-2010 01:04 AM)kilburn Wrote:  Where do you get this error? I mean... running which action/program/script? Does it have the inmutable flag set? Is it a read-only partition?

I see this upon clicking on "Details" (admin/domain_details.php?domain_id=2) in the admin interface, on the "Status" section.

The partition is not read only (-rw------- for the files and drwx------ for the domain.com folder itself). I can write in any of the mails manually and save them.

Code:
Domain name    domain.com
    Domain IP    ip (domain.com)
    Status    setfmode() | ERROR: cannot change permissions of file '/home/hosting/mail/virtual/domain.com' !
    PHP support    Enabled
    CGI support    Enabled
    Manual DNS support (EXPERIMENTAL)    Enabled
    MySQL support    Enabled

but domain.com is a folder not a file.

Otherwise the domain is working fine, all ftp users can connect, it can receive mails (so the system can write to /home/hosting/virtual/mail/domain.com), all sites are functioning properly. It is just the admin interface that shows that error, it does not allow me to switch to that domain and it has a stopped sign in front of it.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 04:34 AM by NIIcK.)
02-04-2010 04:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: setfmode() | ERROR: cannot change permissions of file /home/hosting/mail/virtual/ - NIIcK - 02-04-2010 04:25 AM