Current time: 05-27-2024, 12:26 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thoughts about moving translation call to inside gui template
kassah Offline

RE: Thoughts about moving translation call to inside gui template
(10-31-2010 06:43 AM)sci2tech Wrote:  Why you want do this change? See that your modification break automated string extract used for po creation (not a big deal, script can be rewritten).

Well it just frees me up on custom theming, I don't have to be limited to the strings that the php gives me, instead I can grab the ones I want in the template.

(10-31-2010 06:43 AM)sci2tech Wrote:  BTW, If you want to involve more, I`ll propose you for dev team.

I do want to be involved more, but I don't want to be on the dev team just yet. This is my second week messing around with ispCP, and only second day really wading into the code. The reason for my initial flurry of activity is trying to bring ispCP features wise up to around where Plesk is (or at least the features my customers use), so that I can move my hosting company over to it. Of course, I want to get as many of those features accepted into stock ispCP, so I have less to maintain on the side by myself Big Grin.

Once I've moved my company to actually using it, then I would love to revisit becoming a dev. Because then I will have a lasting interest in ispCP Smile

Also, my goals for my move are very pointed, and they may not match up with ispCP's long term goals. You guys might want to be able to sort through my patches and understand what you actually want to add to ispCP, and what doesn't match your mission =).

All that being said, if there is something you want attention to, but don't have time. I'd be happy to drop some attention on it Smile.
10-31-2010 07:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts about moving translation call to inside gui template - kassah - 10-31-2010 07:13 AM