Current time: 05-18-2024, 12:28 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Problem receiving mail from gmail
kiby Offline

Problem receiving mail from gmail
Hello.

some days I have a problem with receiving mail only if they are sent from gmail. All other providers, mail is received correctly.

I use ubuntu 9.10, ispCP 1.0.6, postfix.

This is the message I get from google after a few days:

Technical details of temporary failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, But It Was Rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend Contacting the other email provider for Further Information about the causes of this error. That the error the other server returned was: 454 454 4.7.0 TLS ​​not available to two local problem (state 9).

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!
06-10-2011 03:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: Problem receiving mail from gmail
We need the relevant lines of your server's mail.log regarding these deliveries. It looks like your server announces TLS support but it is disabled in reality, but we can't know for sure without your server's log info.
06-10-2011 04:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kiby Offline

RE: Problem receiving mail from gmail
(06-10-2011 04:08 AM)kilburn Wrote:  We need the relevant lines of your server's mail.log regarding these deliveries. It looks like your server announces TLS support but it is disabled in reality, but we can't know for sure without your server's log info.

Thanks for your reply!

I try to watch the log file!

I discovered that only some mailboxes and some domains do not receive mail from gmail and certainly not all gmail mail addresses are received!

That is a problem with gmail? Does anyone else have the same problem?
06-10-2011 05:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply