Current time: 05-18-2024, 10:58 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

How to make Cacti working with ispCP
Solvik Offline

How to make Cacti working with ispCP
Hi everyone,

I have just installed Cacti on my server (running with the rc5). And I'm getting some cool bugs of users rights.

Quote:Warning: include() [function.include]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(./include/auth.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /usr/share/cacti/site/index.php on line 27

Warning: include(./include/auth.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /usr/share/cacti/site/index.php on line 27

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './include/auth.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/cacti/site/index.php on line 27

Warning: include() [function.include]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(./include/top_header.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /usr/share/cacti/site/index.php on line 28

Warning: include(./include/top_header.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /usr/share/cacti/site/index.php on line 28

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './include/top_header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/cacti/site/index.php on line 28
etc.. etc..

I suppose that comes of the user which is set with suexec_module at each virtualhost and also of the php_admin_value from the mod_php5.c. Am I right ?

Is cacti "available" to work with ispCP or not ? If yes, can someone help me to know how Smile ?

Thanks in advance for your help !
07-27-2008 09:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gOOvER Offline
Banned

RE: How to make Cacti working with ispCP
you can read the error above. We don't support things, nonerelated to ispcp. Please please read the php manual and ask in the supportforum of the application you want to install.
07-28-2008 03:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iyoeng Offline

MyBB RE: How to make Cacti working with ispCP
Sad

I have the same problem I can not install cacti in ispcp omega ..
is there any that are willing to help me please
11-29-2010 05:19 AM
BeNe Offline
Moderators

You need to change your PHP.ini on this Domain.

Greez BeNe
11-29-2010 04:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iyoeng Offline

(11-29-2010 04:38 PM)BeNe Wrote:  You need to change your PHP.ini on this Domain.

Greez BeNe

Smile
hello
Greetings

I have my php.ini settings
on path cd/var/www/fcgi/master/php5/php.ini ...
on the path I input my cacti path in the open base dir / usr / share / cacti / site
but still have not could also

Will you help me by giving a tutorial to install cacti in omega ispcp
11-30-2010 08:09 AM
motokochan Offline

Don't install web applications through apt. Those are packaged to work with Debian's default HTTPd configuration and file layout. ispCP changes the configuration.

You need to install Cacti manually. Cacti is very much a basic PHP application so if you follow the installation instructions on the Cacti website, it should install perfectly fine. You'll also need to create a database from within the control panel and import the sql script using that database user, but that's the only major difference.

Also, undo the changes you made to php.ini.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2010 02:33 AM by motokochan.)
12-02-2010 02:33 AM
stucca Offline

Wink RE: How to make Cacti working with ispCP
I think it is better to check the cacti forum

http://forums.cacti.net/about26217.html

regards
salu2
Smile
05-25-2011 01:01 PM