Current time: 06-01-2024, 10:21 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

IspCP problem
hxs Offline

IspCP problem
Hi i installed ispcp and it works except, i create a reseller, the reseller creates a user, the user creates the domain (the domain is pointing to the correct IP)

When the user creates the domain and acces blabla.com he just gets the "login" frontend to ispcp and not his default website ?

and i want my ispcp to work like this when i go to login.blabla.comi would like to see the login site and when accesing blalba.com i want to se my normal site ? how can i do this ?

And if i want to use the webmail then i get this erro ?
Error opening ../data/default_pref
Could not create initial preference file!
../data/ should be writable by user www-data
Please contact your system administrator and report this error.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2008 02:38 AM by hxs.)
08-01-2008 02:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sci2tech Away

RE: IspCP problem
hxs Wrote:and i want my ispcp to work like this when i go to login.blabla.comi would like to see the login site and when accesing blalba.com i want to se my normal site ? how can i do this ?
Try to clear browser cache, and if it do not solve try to restart apache (kill any zombi process if any)
hxs Wrote:Error opening ../data/default_pref
Could not create initial preference file!
../data/ should be writable by user www-data
Please contact your system administrator and report this error.
Looks like you are using mod_php instead fastcgi. If you want to use mod_php make ispcp/gui/tools/webmail/data writable by www-data. If no you should install fastcgi (my advice and ispcp default mode). More help you can get if you specify your OS and ispcp version that you use.
08-01-2008 07:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply