Current time: 05-04-2024, 01:09 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[HOWTO] Using the CLI to manage ispcp via command line (scripts)
aseques Offline
Dev Team

RE: Using the CLI to manage ispcp via command line (scripts)
(10-26-2009 04:38 AM)polysign Wrote:  I hope I am not missing something, but is it possible that the addmail function does not work yet, as it does not write the password somewhere is belongs?

If you don't mind I will try and put my dirty fingers in your code Smile

And THX, it's exactly the script I was looking for to finally start migrating from another panel.

Oh, I don't mind of course, but, I will post a new version in a minute. We are almost done with the migration from plesk and the script grew to become something full featured, so it will much more useful for you.
10-26-2009 07:10 PM
Find all posts by this user
polysign Offline

Oh load it up, load it up...

been programming all morning (for 3 hours now) and almost finished my Domain-Class (it's all OOP).

Maybe it's useful for you too!
10-26-2009 07:48 PM
aseques Offline
Dev Team

I just posted the very last update of the script in the first post, really improved (after migrating some domains for real a tone of problems were fixed) and with more things being done.

Also wrote some usage tips on the wiki (http://www.isp-control.net/documentation...mands_cli) for anyone that wants to use it.

NOTE: There's already a semiworking script for doing the dns management, but that part hasn't still been posted, I will on the near future.
10-26-2009 07:53 PM
aseques Offline
Dev Team

After migrating a bunch of domains, there are some more improvements done into the creation scripts, and some new functionalities:
.- There's now the domain_dns.php tool, with this you can manage also the dns, these way you can add confortably all the registers you need (for example if mx entries are not part of the basic template)
.- A lot of verifications have been added, at this point you souldn't be able to accidentally create duplicates (for example two mail accounts with the same name, ...)

Cheers!
11-14-2009 12:55 AM
steevelewis Offline
Banned

Hi Aseques.
Myself Steeve from United States, Its nice to hear about controlling of creating, deleting
and regulating domain from the command prompt. I am Using Linux and had installed it
in a textmode, so hope so it could be beneficial to me and others too.
Thanks for sharing your ideas and stay connect.
11-16-2009 10:22 PM
johnnyrevell Offline

RE: [HOWTO] Using the CLI to manage ispcp via command line (scripts)
php domain.php --action create_domain --created_by 'john' --domain 'john.com' --password 'john_passwd' --hosting_plan 'test'

doesn't seem to be working- the user is inserted into the database but no user is created on the server (no entry in /etc/passwd). Are there any other steps?

am using 1.0.2 - is this OK?

John
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2009 09:10 PM by johnnyrevell.)
11-26-2009 09:09 PM
aseques Offline
Dev Team

(11-26-2009 09:09 PM)johnnyrevell Wrote:  php domain.php --action create_domain --created_by 'john' --domain 'john.com' --password 'john_passwd' --hosting_plan 'test'

doesn't seem to be working- the user is inserted into the database but no user is created on the server (no entry in /etc/passwd). Are there any other steps?
I assume you have the plan called test on your system.
(11-26-2009 09:09 PM)johnnyrevell Wrote:  am using 1.0.2 - is this OK?
The old script had been tested only in 1.0.0 (the first an simple version of the script) and the current version only in 1.0.3, because it's the current feature freeze branch and the one we are using.
I wouldn't recommend you to use it in 1.0.2, probably there is some stuff depending on newer versions.
11-26-2009 09:27 PM
johnnyrevell Offline

Yes we have the "test" plan on the server

It seems the database enteries are made OK, but the OS virtual user is not created
12-01-2009 12:46 AM
aseques Offline
Dev Team

(12-01-2009 12:46 AM)johnnyrevell Wrote:  Yes we have the "test" plan on the server

It seems the database enteries are made OK, but the OS virtual user is not created

Then it must be the version 1.0.2, sorry about that, but we just passed throught 1.0.2, so I can't verify your problem on my test server.
On there it justs works.
In any case tomorrow I will try again.

Cheers
12-01-2009 05:44 AM
aseques Offline
Dev Team

I just updated the wiki, adding the full list options, some actions were not widely used, such as the regenerate_domain (wich I find really useful)
12-11-2009 07:35 PM
Thread Closed