Current time: 05-02-2024, 12:17 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

AkivaRED
()

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Date of Birth: 04-19-1982 (42 years old)
Local Time: 05-01-2024 at 09:17 PM

AkivaRED's Forum Info
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All ThreadsFind All Posts)
Time Spent Online: 11 Minutes, 6 Seconds

AkivaRED's Contact Details
Homepage:
Email: Send AkivaRED an email.
Private Message: Send AkivaRED a private message.
ICQ Number:
AIM Screen Name: Troy Johnson
Yahoo ID:
MSN ID:
Additional Info About AkivaRED
Sex: Male
Bio: When I was a kid, I always suffers from an airborne infections such as flu, colds, etc. I don't know why I'm so vulnerable to this kind of infections, but of course the doctor always have explanation with regards to this kind of infection. When the doctor explains it to me, it seems that I'm floating in the midst of the air that I don't have any idea to all the things that he explained, like I don't have a brain at all. Out of curiosity to my vulnerability and weaknesses, I researched about the airborne diseases and it became my habit. That habit became my interest, so I decided to be an Aerobiologist. Aerobiology is a branch of biology which focuses more on the study of particles which are small enough to be carried freely in the air. Often times these particles refers as biological in origin, this field is not just a subset of biology but it tackles the entire field of research. This can come from various numbers of different backgrounds, and can apply their knowledge in any ways and aspect of the field. One example is meterologist who do pollen counts are actually practicing a form of aerobiology. This field requires to be involve in different intersection of a various number of field. In this relation, Aerobiologists need to know the weather pattern and how the air behave, this also includes studying the nature of airborne particles such as dust, pollen, viruses, etc.

AkivaRED's Signature
-<>mac support nyc | computer consultants nyc<>-
The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.