Current time: 05-04-2024, 07:45 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

tomdrdexa
()

Registration Date: 04-26-2013
Date of Birth: 09-15-1989 (34 years old)
Local Time: 05-04-2024 at 07:45 AM

tomdrdexa's Forum Info
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All ThreadsFind All Posts)
Time Spent Online: 1 Minute, 26 Seconds

tomdrdexa's Contact Details
Homepage: http://ezoterum.pl/
Email: Send tomdrdexa an email.
Private Message: Send tomdrdexa a private message.
ICQ Number:
AIM Screen Name:
Yahoo ID:
MSN ID:
Additional Info About tomdrdexa
Sex: Male
Bio: I graduated starting medical discipline, I labor as a veterinarian in a heavy clinic, and every day I stop the animals, precision in relation to them and want the finest on behalf of them. I rewarded them my full vivacity and immobile wishes to achieve it. Unchanging as a child I had a plan to avoid the weak and disadvantaged. I perform not have offspring, accomplish not have a husband, except I am a ecstatic self and I am jovial with what I have. I make out that animals need me and this gives me enormous motivation for all. At the present I can not make up my life without them. I as well have a lot of links who support me in hard situations, they are with me and I identify I forever will ensue. I am abundant content with my life and not swap it for some new. I fondness to evade all, not only animals, on the contrary too ancestors approximating the look of their joy and happiness. In the past been dealing with the organization of weddings, which is why I founded this website ... Which operates to this day and has a lot of supporters and I am fantastically in lofty spirits. I well-read to obtain living as it is and appreciate equal the nominal effects I achieve not comparable to worry, and I ponder it's cheery to no nice leads.