Current time: 04-17-2024, 09:23 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Manual create VirtualHost
mp3-10 Offline

Manual create VirtualHost
Hi!

Is possible to create manual a VirtualHost file? If I made na file for VirtualHost and reload Apache this site work, but when iscCP reload this file was remove.

Sorry for my English Smile
05-17-2010 01:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
roajayson Offline

RE: Manual create VirtualHost
Not sure if I'm quite understanding your question. But it seems like what you are saying is you have to manually change your ispcp.conf file for it to work? But everytime you reload ispcp it is replaced?

What you could try doing is remove the symlink between /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf and /etc/apache2/sites-available/ispcp.conf

Any new changes you make via the GUI would be saved in /sites-available and you would need to manually copy+paste those changes you made to /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf but this I think would fix the issue of your file being replaced whenever ispcp is reloaded. So you could manually enter in the site in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf and I believe it won't be replaced upon reloading.

I apologize if I understood you wrong and this isn't what you were looking for.
05-17-2010 04:37 AM
Nuxwin
Unregistered

Hello ;

To add directives for a specific virtualhost managed by ispCP, you can edit the related file that is under /etc/apache2/ispcp and then, reload you Apache server. IspCP will not erase, and don't check these files.

Cheer ;
05-17-2010 04:51 AM
Quote this message in a reply
mp3-10 Offline

(05-17-2010 04:37 AM)roajayson Wrote:  Not sure if I'm quite understanding your question. But it seems like what you are saying is you have to manually change your ispcp.conf file for it to work? But everytime you reload ispcp it is replaced?

What you could try doing is remove the symlink between /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf and /etc/apache2/sites-available/ispcp.conf

Any new changes you make via the GUI would be saved in /sites-available and you would need to manually copy+paste those changes you made to /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf but this I think would fix the issue of your file being replaced whenever ispcp is reloaded. So you could manually enter in the site in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf and I believe it won't be replaced upon reloading.

I apologize if I understood you wrong and this isn't what you were looking for.
I have make site xxxx.dt on my server without create account by ISCP. This site must have "hand made" VirtualHost", because it is diferent Wink
(05-17-2010 04:51 AM)NuxWin Wrote:  Hello ;

To add directives for a specific virtualhost managed by ispCP, you can edit the related file that is under /etc/apache2/ispcp and then, reload you Apache server. IspCP will not erase, and don't check these files.

Cheer ;

It is good reply Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2010 06:54 AM by mp3-10.)
05-18-2010 06:53 AM
RouterRat Offline

How can I manually remove a virtual host? Because my remove button does not work and this is not helping a lot.

Thanks.
09-01-2011 03:32 AM
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

You have to edit *both* the /etc/ispcp/apache2/working/ispcp.conf and /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf files and there should be no further problems.
09-01-2011 05:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply